Fresh Herbal tea
Easy fresh herbal tea recipe which can be adapted to suit any preferred herb and sweetener. Can be made either hot or cold.
Servings: 1 person
- 2 tablespoon Fresh herb can be any herb with your preferred amount
- 1 cup Boiling water to fill a tea cup
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup or your preferred natural sweetener
Pick and wash fresh herbs, place into mug or pot
Pour boiling water and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes
Add desired sweetener, mix and enjoy.
- Mix herbs to create your preferred homemade blend of herbal tea
- For stronger fresh teas, steep for longer, from hours to overnight. I like to always have a bottle of cold herbal water/tea in the fridge so I can sip on all day.
- Another type of healthy hot beverage is Moringa Latte Recipe, check it out.
Serving: 250ml | Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 674IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg