This homemade vegan fry sauce is so easy, takes little time and is creamy. Dip your french fries, hot chips, vegetables into this delicious sauce. Or use it as a salad dressing. This sauce is known as a cocktail sauce in Australia.
This website receives a commission/fee for each purchase bought through the affiliate links on this website.
Are you looking for a vegan sauce to add to your collection? Here’s a wonderful homemade fry sauce that’s vegan and gluten free.
😋Why you’ll love this recipe
- It’s creamy and flavourful
- You need just five minutes of your time
- Stores well in the fridge
- Pairs perfectly with many foods, use it with pastas, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more.
Ketchup - use your favourite ketchup* brand. I always select one with minimal ingredients and with the least amount of sugar. You’ll want the best ketchup you can find to make this the best vegan dipping sauce.
🔪Step by Step Guide
Here’s how to make vegan fry sauce from scratch
Step 1 - In a bowl, whisk together eggless mayonnaise and ketchup until well combined
💡What to serve with?
I even like to use to as a veggie dipping sauce.
Make this on the fly. Pre make the eggless mayonnaise and add ketchup to it anytime you need.
Customise your cocktail sauce by adjusting the amount of ketchup to suit your desired taste
Add some heat by adding chilli flakes or a dash of chilli oil to this vegan dipping sauce
Change the flavour profile by adding onion or garlic powder
Did you enjoy making this vegan fry sauce I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below and give me a rating. This will help me sustain Plant Based Folk.
Alternatively did you happen to take a photo? Tag me @plantbasedfolk on Instagram to be featured via stories.
Vegan Fry Sauce (Easy & Creamy Dipping Sauce)
- ½ cup Eggless mayonnaise see my eggless mayonnaise recipe (link in notes)
- ½ tablespoon Ketchup
- In a bowl, whisk together eggless mayonnaise and ketchup until well combined
- Serve vegan fry sauce
- Make this on the fly. Pre make the eggless mayonnaise and add ketchup to it any time you need.
- Adjust the amount of ketchup to suit your desired taste
- Add some heat by adding chilli flakes or a dash of chilli oil to this vegan dipping sauce
- Change the flavour profile by adding onion or garlic powder
N.B., nutrition info is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. This will vary based on the specific ingredients you use.
If you enjoyed this recipe, consider supporting my work for the cost of a cup of coffee.