Lebanese cuisine is filled with different types of stews. This list is filled with hearty vegan Lebanese stew recipes ranging from tomato based to herb based.
This website receives a commission/fee for each purchase bought through the affiliate links on this website.
Did you know? Stews are referred to as "yakhni" in Arabic.
Why You’ll Love These Lebanese Stews
- Super comforting and satisfying, these are foods that I grew up on (I am of Lebanese heritage). They are packed with good nutrition and are authentically Lebanese and adapted to suit a vegan diet.
- A great way to economically fill up the entire family, stews are loved by adults and kids.
- The ultimate soul food that is perfect for warming up
- Simple homestyle cooking with maximum flavors
- Practical, most are chop and drop, making them ideal for weeknight dinners
- Diverse in flavors. A great use of spices, fresh vegetables, herbs and leafy greens
- Ranging from popular stews such as bazwella w riz (stewed peas) to the not so known, vegan potato stew
- These stews are great as leftovers, making them ideal for big batch cooking. Great for next day lunches.
Lebanese Stew Recipes
Lebanese Potato Stew
Bazella w Riz
Kidney Bean Stew
Which one of the above vegan Lebanese stew recipes do you like the most? Leave a comment below.