A refreshing infusion of delicate rose and zesty lemons. Each sip is fragrantly tart and sweet. Made with freshly squeezed lemons, and rose water and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. This sparkling pink rose lemonade mocktail is ready in minutes.
This website receives a commission/fee for each purchase bought through the affiliate links on this website.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It’s all-natural. No refined sugars (like store-bought lemonade), packed with vitamin C
- The color is so pretty, who doesn’t like pink? And the flavor of roses is so fragrant!
- Healthier than store-bought lemonades
- It's a mocktail (nonalcoholic drink), the whole family can enjoy this pink drink!
- Ready in minutes, making it a perfect way to cool down on a hot summer days
- You can control the amount of sweetness of this sweetened lemon-flavored drink.
- Great for get-togethers, bbq's, lazy Sunday afternoons, special occasions or even romantic occasions, think Valentines Day!
Ingredients You'll Need
Notes on some of the ingredients, the full list of ingredients and their measurements can be found in the recipe card below.
- Fresh lemons will be squeezed with a citrus squeezer (affiliate link) to make the pink lemonade. Pick the juiciest lemons to squeeze.
- Rose water will give the rose flavor needed to make this rose lemonade recipe, I have been using Cortas all my life and recommend this brand. (affiliate link)
- Soda water (club soda) is carbonated water and will make this beverage sparkling and fizzy. You can also use sparkling water or similar. If you prefer not to have a sparkling drink, just use filtered cold water.
- Organic 100% beetroot powder is how this pink lemonade is achieved. No artificial colors here. Only a smidge is needed. You can purchase 100% organic beet powder here or in Australia buy beetroot powder here (affiliate link)
- Maple syrup is my all natural sweetener of choice, (I like to avoid using any type of simple syrup, rose syrup or glucose syrup) feel free to use your preferred sweetener.
You can premix the lemon juice, maple syrup, rose water and beet powder and keep that in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Then pour in the soda water (club soda) and stir just before serving. This will ensure it has the most amount of fizz.
Did you know that beetroot powder has so many health benefits, including assisting with lowering blood pressure.
How to Make Sparkling Pink Rose Lemonade
Squeeze the lemons by cutting them in half and squeezing them with a citrus squeezer. (affiliate link) Pour the fresh lemon juice into a large pretty pitcher (affiliate link). You may need to strain any lemon seeds.
Add the maple syrup, rose water and beetroot powder to the lemon juice and give this a thorough stir. The juice will now be pink.
Combine water with the pink lemon juice and give this a thorough stir. Do a taste test and adjust the sweetness if required. You can also adjust the amount of pink hue if you like, just add a touch more of beetroot powder.
Add some ice cubes (try making these pretty flower ice cubes by What The Fab) in a pretty serving glass cup (affiliate link) and pour over the sparkling pink rose lemonade mocktail. Garnish the individual drinks as you please and serve cold. Enjoy!
- Float a few clean and pesticide-free rose petals (affiliate link) on top of each glass. Their vibrant colors and delicate fragrances will infuse the drink with a touch of elegance.
- A thin lemon slice or two adds a pop of color but also provides a visual contrast to the rose-hued lemonade.
- A sprig of fresh mint adds a refreshing herbal aroma and a burst of green color to the drink.
- Consider using edible flowers like pansies, violets, or nasturtiums to create an artistic and whimsical floral twist.
- Before squeezing the lemons for juice, use a zester to create thin strips of lemon zest. Twist the zest and place it on the rim of the glass for a fragrant and decorative touch.
- Dip the rim of the glass in sugar or a mix of sugar and edible rose petals for an enticing and sweet addition.
More Homemade Lemonade Recipes
If you love this refreshing drink recipe, then you will also love my mint lemonade (from the Middle East) or my perfect pitcher drink of orangeade or my fresh basil lemonade mocktail. All of these are perfect for warm days.
You may also want to try my cold pineapple slush, albeit it is not a lemonade.
Did you make this? I'd love to know! Leave me a comment below with a ★★★★★ rating or tag @plantbasedfolk on social media.
Sparkling Pink Rose Lemonade (Mocktail)
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze them using a citrus squeezer. Pour the fresh lemon juice into a large pitcher, you might need to strain any lemon seeds.1 cup Lemon juice
- Add the maple syrup, rose water and beet powder into the pitcher and give this a thorough stir. The juice will now be pink. Combine the soda water (club soda) with the pink lemon juice and give this a thorough stir. Do a taste test and adjust the sweetness if required. You can also adjust the amount of pink hue if you like at this point.¼ cup Rose water, ⅛ teaspoon Beetroot powder, ½ cup Maple syrup, 4 cups Club soda
- Add ice cubes to a glass cup and pour over the sparkling pink rose lemonade mocktail. Garnish as you please and enjoy!
N.B., nutrition info is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. This will vary based on the specific ingredients you use.
If you enjoyed this recipe, consider supporting my work for the cost of a cup of coffee.