Made from scratch this easy healthy blueberry milk without refined sugar contains fresh blueberries and dairy free milk. It can be naturally sweetened if desired and is ready in minutes.
This website receives a commission/fee for each purchase bought through the affiliate links on this website.
What Is Blueberry Milk?
This Blueberry milk contains blueberries combined with a dairy free milk.
It can be enjoyed as a cold beverage or with other foods such as cereal, porridge, smoothies or used in baking or desserts.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Ready in minutes and stores in the fridge for about 3-5 days.
- It’s preservative free - all natural ingredients
- Use any type of dairy free milk
- Dietary friendly - dairy free, gluten free, soy free, oil free
Ingredients You'll Need
Notes on some of the ingredients, the full list of ingredients and their measurements can be found in the recipe card below.
Cold dairy free milk of your choice. I love using my homemade hemp seed milk made from two ingredients.
Fresh blueberries are washed prior to use. Frozen blueberries are also good to use as well as wild blueberries (my favorite).
To sweeten your blueberry milk, try adding either maple syrup or whole pitted Medjool dates.
Start with a small amount such as 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or 1 Medjool date if using this recipe as is and adjust as needed to suit your taste.
How To Make Blueberry Milk
Blend the ingredients. In a high speed blender (affiliate link) add all ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Strain and serve. Pour into an organic unbleached cheesecloth (affiliate link) or nut bag and strain. Transfer to a storage container and store sealed in the fridge for up to three - five days. Or enjoy it immediately.
Tip - If you don’t mind a textured drink, consume it without straining. Also, if you are storing this drink in the fridge, you will need to stir it prior to using it as it will separate.
If you like making homemade dairy free milks, try my deliciously easy cocoa oat milk
If you like this recipe, try my strawberry milk.
Healthy Blueberry Milk Without Refined Sugar
- 1½ cup dairy free milk
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup or to taste
- In a high speed blender add all ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.1½ cup dairy free milk, ¼ cup Blueberries, 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- Pour into a cheesecloth or nut bag and strain. Transfer to a storage container and store sealed in the fridge for about 3 days. Or enjoy it immediately.
N.B., nutrition info is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. This will vary based on the specific ingredients you use.