Made from scratch this easy vegan strawberry milk contains real strawberries and homemade dairy free milk. It can be naturally sweetened if desired and is ready in minutes.
This website receives a commission/fee for each purchase bought through the affiliate links on this website
What is vegan strawberry milk?
Vegan strawberry milk contains no animal products. The dairy free milk is derived from plants which is combined with strawberries, either fresh or frozen in a blender and then strained to great a smooth drinkable drink.
😋Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Ready in minutes and stores in the fridge for about 3-5 days.
- It’s preservative free - you control the ingredients
- A great way to get kids to enjoy fruit, you might also be interested in this list of vegan recipes for kids.
- Use any type of dairy free milk
- Dietary friendly - dairy free, gluten free, soy free, oil free
🍓Ingredients You’ll Need
Notes on some of the ingredients, the full list of ingredients and their measurements can be found in the recipe card below.
Cold dairy free milk of your choice. I love using my homemade hemp seed milk made from two ingredients.
Fresh strawberries are wash and hulled. As these will be added to a high speed blender (affiliate link), it is best to quarter them so they fit better in the jug. Frozen strawberries are also good to use, it would be best to take them out 5 minutes prior to usage to help them softened a little from defrosting.
To sweeten your strawberry milk, try adding either maple syrup or whole pitted Medjool dates.
Start with a small amount such as 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or 1 Medjool date if using this recipe as is and adjust as needed to suit your taste.
🍓 How to Make Strawberry Milk
Step 1 - In a high speed blender add all ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Step 2 - Pour into an organic unbleached cheesecloth (affiliate link) or nut bag and strain. Transfer to a storage container and store sealed in the fridge for up to three - five days. Or enjoy immediately.
Tip - If you don’t mind a textured drink, consume without straining. If you storing in the fridge, stir before using as it will separate.
This strawberry milk is delicious on its own or you can enjoy it with cereals, such as quinoa flakes porridge or in baking or perhaps in a smoothie, such as blackberry strawberry banana smoothie.
Try my deliciously easy cocoa oat milk or this superfood moringa latte or for a caffeine hit make foam coffee.
If you like this recipe try my blueberry milk.
You could even add some caramel to this milk, try this vegan caramel recipe.
Easy Vegan Strawberry Milk Without Refined Sugar
- 1½ cups Dairy free milk
- 1 cup Strawberries small and quartered, see notes
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup or to taste
- In a high speed blender add all ingredients (including optional ingredients, see notes) and blend on high until smooth and creamy.1½ cups Dairy free milk, 1 cup Strawberries, 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Pour into a cheesecloth or nut bag and strain. Transfer to a storage container and store sealed in the fridge for up to three - five days. Or enjoy immediately
N.B., nutrition info is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. This will vary based on the specific ingredients you use.
My daughter LOVED this recipe. I blended fresh strawberries with almond milk and maple syrup, then strained it with a kitchen sack towel. Can't wait to try the blueberry version you've got too.
Thanks for a dairy free and all natural version. I don’t like any sugar so this recipe is exactly how I like it. It’s easy!