If you're a snacker and want to only eat nutritious ingredients, here's a list of healthy bliss ball recipes that are vegan-friendly, and make a great morning or afternoon snack.
Why You'll Love These Healthy Bliss Balls Recipes
- Think of them as little power balls, easy snacks if you will, that are filled with good calories, making them a versatile healthy treat
- Curb those sweet tooth cravings, and enjoy these as a healthy dessert, rather than one filled with unwanted refined sugar
- Perfect texture, each recipe varies, some have a little crunch from added cacao nibs or seeds
- Mostly raw ingredients are used, no baking or cooking is required!
- I've almost always got a batch of easy bliss balls ready to go in an airtight container in the fridge to cope with busy days, you can do this too!
Typical Ingredients Found In Healthy Vegan Bliss Balls
Seeds such as hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pepitas, poppy seeds, chia seeds and more
All natural sweeteners like maple syrup and Medjool dates
Flavorings include cocoa powder, cacao powder, matcha powder, maca powder, sea salt and more
Healthy fats like peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, seed butter, macadamia nuts are great for creating unprocessed protein balls
For texture try adding some cocao nibs, or dark chocolate chips
Easy Bliss Ball Recipes
Coconut and Lemon
Date Free Chocolate
More Healthy Snacking Recipes
Do you like the idea of hidden vegetables? Try these vegan chocolate date truffles, I've snuck some avocado into them, you can't tell!
Otherwise, these no bake homemade granola bars will keep you feeling full for a while.
Which flavor combination of the above bliss ball recipes do you like? I'd love to know! Leave me a comment below or tag @plantbasedfolk on social media.